Saturday, August 7, 2010

HELLO!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!
This blog was made to help those comic book lovers, much like myself, to understand more about a certain issue or storyline. Therefore, I will use this blog to frequently review different comic books. I will be (usually) looking at the writing, the art, the ups, and the downs, and giving an overall rating to each category, and will either recommend it to others or tell you to stay away from it.
I will also post interesting news surrounding the comic book industry, random funny pics that are comic book related, and some of my own stuff. Hopefully this blog will be very helpful to many and if this blog proves itself worthy, I might just do something crazy.
But, aside from that, here is a list of comic books that I will review so far:

BRIGHTEST DAY # 1-? Main series only
BATMAN BEYOND # 1-6
RED HOOD: LOST DAYS # 1-6
SUPERMAN: THE LAST FAMILY OF KRYPTON # 1-3
SUPERMAN # 701-? Grounded Arc
GREEN LANTERN CORPS # 48-52 Revolt of the Alpha Lanterns Arc
BATMAN: THE RETURN OF BRUCE WAYNE # 1-6

If there is, at anytime, any comics you people out there want me to review any comic books, please let me know via email at comicjetfusion[at]hotmail[dot]com

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment